Rule 1 - You do not talk about tagging.
Rule 2 - You do not talk about tagging.
Rule 3 - Post the rules.
Rule 4 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 10 new ones.
Rule 5 - Tag 10 people and link them to your post.
Rule 6 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
You’re in the tags, too lazy to message you unless you’re hyphenated.
1) If you could change one decision or act from your past, what would it be?
I would erase any thoughts of attending West Point from my mind.
2) What is the absolute first thing you judge a person on when first meeting?
…Everything. But mostly what they’re wearing.
3) What is your dream job?
Accumulate interest on the massive amount of money that will fall into my possession by a massive stroke of luck.
In reality, probably doing engineering in less developed countries (engineers without borders would be awesome).
4) You can only read the same three books for the rest of your life. What are they? (A series can count as one book… So be smart and pick ASOIAF.)
Harry Potter, The Dresden Files, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
5) What is your perfect holiday?
Traveling around Europe with an endless supply of money.
6) If they made a jukebox musical about your life, what would it be called and what songs would it feature?
Songs: “What is this Feeling?” “What the Hell” “Pokémon, What Happened to You?” “My Eyes” “Brand New Day” “Slipping” “Animal I Have Become”
7) Are you political?
I have very strong political opinions, but I hate politics and I wish that America didn’t have a two party system because it makes me hate all the candidates that have a shot of winning.
8) Dinner party, you can invite seven people, alive or dead. Who will your guests be?
Jesus, Jeremy Renner, RDJ, Hilary Clinton, Johnny Depp, Theodore Roosevelt, Margaret Thatcher
9) What book that you read in school changed your life?
Okay, so fictional literature doesn’t really change my life, other than “wow I just wasted a bunch of time reading this book,” or “that book was fucking fantastic.” But I read Born to Run, which is a book on ultrarunning, and that book completely changed my outlook on running and how far I can push my body.
10) If you committed a heinous crime and had a choice, how would you choose to be executed? (Be imaginative, but no topless roller-skating ladies chasing you off a cliff.)
Definitely a public execution. Preferably with a lone gunman who shoots me through the head on live television.
1) If you had to choose between living forever (only you, even after the sun explodes) and dying before you hit 30, which would you choose?
2) What’s your least favorite part of tumblr?
3) Dream meal? (Not date, this is just about the food)
4) Ninjas, pirates, or zombies?
5) What do you consider to be deal breaker (in a friend or significant other)
6) If you could choose a non-skin-color color for your skin, what would it be? Patterns are acceptable.
7) What superhero power do you want?
8) If you could change one thing from history, what would it be?
9) What time period, besides the present, would you like to live in?
10) Fuck/Marry/Send to a far off planet (any person, dead or alive)