MOTHER FUCKING TOPAZ
THANK YOU. I’ve been trying to google difference versions of what I asked for the past 30 minutes.
What even man
I don’t even have photoshop
I know, I was always so proud of how good I was. And then I heard a fifth grade band after being in band in high school and I was like DEAR GOD THEY THINK THEY’RE AWESOME DON’T THEY.
IT IS LITERALLY THE WORST THING
I want my kid to be a protegee
So I can skip over the crap.
My dad’s a high school band director and I don’t know how he could STAND going to my fifth grade band concerts. XD
I totally thought I was awesome.
I feel so bad for my parents.
Rule 1 - You do not talk about tagging.
Rule 2 - You do not talk about tagging.
Rule 3 - Post the rules.
Rule 4 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 10 new ones.
Rule 5 - Tag 10 people and link them to your post.
Rule 6 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
You’re in the tags, too lazy to message you unless you’re hyphenated.
Kick them all out!
Yup. It’s a width of 245, though, the height can be whatever, I believe.
Well, that’s why they’re blurry, because they’re a different size than they should be. Idk why it works like that, but it does.
you have to resize them to a length of 245 for those photosets, or so I’ve heard.
Thanks. It only does that for the 4 set, which doesn’t make any sense, ergo I threw my computer across the room in a fit of rage.
That’s happened to me before. -_- Ugh.
1) 3 different coffee workers know my order, and a fourth remembers that I like skim milk (we’re working on that one)
2) If I’m not at home, I will go through a can of Pringles in a day.
3) On that note, I challenge you to find someone who eats more unhealthily than I do. Seriously, I will pay you $50 if you can find someone.
4) When I was younger, I wanted to grow up to be a killer whale. One that was as long (tall?) as the washington monument so that I could cook my food on the sun. I then realized this was impractical and decided that I would become a hobo and sell my blood for money. And then I realized my lifestyle would be more suited to that of a domesticated cat. So far, there have been no career options that can beat that one.
5) I’m really close with my siblings. Mikas has a tumblr, and you should all go follow him.
6) I am a firm believer that pirates would come out on top of a pirate/ninja/zombie fight. Also, in a caveman/astronaut fight, with no weapons, caveman wins. Hands down.
7) I tried to watch the first episode of Buffy (because of David Boreanaz…because of Bones), and got scared out of my mind by Darla. I then proceeded to watch 2 seasons of Angel, went back to Buffy, watched all 7 seasons, and then finished Angel. And then everything else Whedon has written.
8) Similarly, I tried to watch Rose, didn’t get interested, watched all of Torchwood. Watched season 2 of DW, then 1, then 4, then 3, then 5, then 6. Start in whatever season you want. I don’t give a fuck.
9) I’m majoring in Civil Engineering.
10) Of my 654 saved fics, 12 are fluff, the rest are angst.
Well, good luck either way! =]
Is this a good thing? =D
Meh. It’s one of those things where I would be fine either way. Because I do like him…which means I’ll probably say yes.
I hate decision making.
SO OTP IT HURTS ;__;
LOLOLOLOL TRUE. Idk then. Maybe he just wasn’t thinking clearly because of his love for Belle. XD
Maybe he figured it’d be best to give her what she wanted so she wouldn’t do something more drastic?
Yeah, but I mean, he could literally have anything he wanted. He could ask the Regina to get naked and dance in the town square.
Or you know.
Chop off her own head.